my widget


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 4 March 2012

for you my love


I know that you notice me
our eyes lock everyday.
But fear of being rejected is keeping me away.
I feel I have a burning desire
way down deep.
I wish we had a love to share,
a love to save and keep.
I want to be together now,
going with the flow
and sometimes, I wonder how,
we can make it go.
You're the one,
I'd give the sun.
Even the old pale moon.
If only for a second,
we'd be together soon.
Then one night you
whispered those words I've longed to hear.
"I love you"
but, you don't love me, my dear.
That was long ago,
the feelings all to clear.
I know now you meant those words
and how you'd draw me near.
But once you got attached on me,
I had to let you go.
Because of a higher power,
and of things we did not know.
We were friends,
the best ever made.
But, I remember those words,
in my heart they're saved.
But now you say,
that you were thinking,
and take those thoughtful words away.
My heart is now sinking.
It killed me inside,
I ran to hide,
>From you, what could I say??
How could you take back such a thing?
Three little words, that to me, meant EVERYTHING.
We had our fun, and now you see,
you come running back to me.
Now you know you meant those words you said,
I had the rage to scream out, in my head.
Not for long,
my rage burned,
and you foung out, your love was returned.
I wrote this about my first love . I want him to know how much I still care for him and love him...., I love you with all my heart!! No matter what!!




  towk love aku .. hoho ! MOHD SHAHRIL ( Eein ) 

 I LOVE UE DEAR :')

cinta awak sorang !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment